Friday, July 13, 2007

Stacia on Blonde Upclose Video


I've recently been fortunate to hook up with a fellow super Mom and entrepreneur, Amber, of hip retailer, Blonde LA. We both had baby girls a month apart and both have a passion for fashion. Amber invited me down to her Santa Monica shop on Main St. last Friday for an informal video interview for her web site. It's called 'Blonde Upclose' and she periodically interviews new designers and introduces them to her online fashion community. I was told to "bring a few samples and the baby." I was very excited for Kaiulani to have her video debut at only 8 months! Amber's babe, Flynn and Kai hit it off, crawling on the dressing room floor, sharing toys, and pulling up on each other. By the time we got started, though, Miss Kai had conked out. So the first half of the video you'll notice she's fast asleep and missing her debut! Oh well, we had fun anyways, especially with the aid of Amber's side-kick and brother, Leyton (or Lulu as he likes to be called). He was kind enough to point out the best styles from my Summer line, and Amber looked fabulous in whatever she put on of my designs. All in all, it was great fun (thanks to the mimosas provided by Amber's hubby!). I'm fortunate to have my line featured at Blonde and enjoyed the exposure for my little, up n' coming brand, Stacia. Cheers to the Blonde LA family! P.S. If you love fashion, you should join Blonde's LA online fashion community - great for networking and meeting fellow fashionistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment